Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Very Black comes home

For those of you following the adventures of my miniature horse Little Man you will remember that Very Black and his friend Red Dun left the farm for a new place a few weeks ago. I also left the farm for about three weeks to help my sister with my Mom who is ninety three years young and also to attend the wedding of my niece. Before leaving, I took an examination to become a CPC-H which is a type of credential for medical coding. Had to leave my cowboy home to take care of everything else. I passed my test, got certified and my cowboy added Very Black to our little herd. He is sort of like a gift for me from a good friend and a husband who saw a beautiful bond in the making when he watched Very Black and I together. Little Man is of course very happy to have his friend back and we are both wishing Red Dun a very happy life with his new family. I will try to get some pictures up of him soon, He is a gorgeous coal black quarter horse (yes Arabian family that is correct. First minis then QHs. What is the world coming to next?)

2 comments:

Train Wreck said...

Oh congratulations! On passing your test and the new addition! Yes get pictures! I love black horses! It must have been the "Black Stallion" Books and Movie! Sounds like you have Flame too!

Train Wreck said...

Hello? How are you? I have been gone.Now that I am back I notice you still haven't posted? I hope you are doing ok?