Tuesday, October 21, 2008

RED DUN, VERY BLACK and my friend the dummy


Hi everyone! Little Man Miniature horse here and do I have a funny story to tell. My Becky brought me some new friends this weekend but they are VERY scared of me. I call them and call them with a very small mini whinny but they will not come up to the barn. They are BIG horses that she says are boarders. I wonder what that means? Their owner is having a hard time right now and they need a place to live for a while. One horse is a big RED DUN with a pretty diamond on his forehead. He seems very frightened of everything. I don't know why he is scared but he will not even come get something to drink from the water tank.The other horse is VERY BLACK and he is also frightened of me. My Becky takes them five gallon buckets of water and carries it all the way down the hill and back up the other hill. She lets me go outside and I can eat grass while she puts a halter on the red horse and brings him into the barn. I do not know if they are afraid of minis or maybe they think I am a white mountain lion! I like being a little SCARY!My Becky plays some Parelli games with RED DUN and she says he is very smart. Do you think a smart BIG horse would be afraid of a mini? Hey,I'm just asking, okay? So even though I have new friends I still have to play with my only friend who stays in the barn with me and that is the COW DUMMY. He is metal and has wiggly legs that people can catch with a rope. I like to scratch my back on his big pointy horns and I can push him around in the dirt. I like him okay but he is not ALIVE so he can only be a pretend friend. I hope pretty soon that RED DUN and VERY BLACK will get brave and we can be REAL friends.

1 comment:

Train Wreck said...

Oh Poor little fella! He needs a goat for a friend! Our neighbors have a pony and the big horses chase and bite him! Mini whinny! LOL!! Verra verra funny!